Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Raw Food!

Okay, so I've been a little behind updating. Here's what happened. The dog was soooo sick for days and days and I was freaking out about her. We had her into the vet 2 times where we were told she was totally healthy and they didn't know why she was so sick :P Given lots of meds but she didn't respond to them very well so it was just all really stressful. Just as she was recovering, all of my relatives came in town for my sister's wedding. I had a lot to do in the final days leading up to the wedding and it was all pretty stressful and busy for a while. Between all of that, I kept around 50-60% raw until the Wednesday before her wedding when it was just impossible to find the time for it, and I gave in and ate the Standard American Diet (SAD) until this past Monday. I've never been so happy to get back to an eating schedule in my life! So now I'm back to raw and very happy about it and should be getting back to regular updates soon! :)

No comments: