Friday, May 9, 2008

The Housewife Experience

My workplace decided to encourage me to become a housewife. They did this by eliminating my position and telling me not to bother coming back into work on Monday. So I'm going to try this housewife thing for a bit and see how it goes. I cooked dinner and did a load of laundry, all on a random Thursday, instead of waiting to have time to do it on the weekend. When I started the laundry, my first thought was to make sure my work clothes got done right away so they'd be ready for next week. Then it clicked... no, I am not going to be needing these for a while. It doesn't really matter if I let them sit in the laundry bin for weeks! This is going to take some time to get used to.

I've decided that housewives also paint their finger and toe nails, and take lots of baths instead of showers. Should be fun to see what else housewives do in the upcoming weeks :D I think I've heard that bon-bons are involved :D

No comments: